Construction Payment Schedule
15% – Booking Amount
Design prep, soil test , site survey & topo drawings, material & contractor blocking.
25% – Site Marking, cleaning & Foundation work, footing casting & Plinth
Casting of footings , Raising of columns to plinth level, consolidation of soil,casting of plinth beam and completing (M20 or M25) for below flooring within the plinth area, sump top.
10% – Brick work
Construction of brick wall, casting of lintels, chajja.
15% – Slab
Casting of roof slab with shuttering, tying of steel for roof, electrical conduit laying, Casting of roof slab with shuttering, tying of steel for roof, electrical conduit laying.
7% – Plastering work
External / Internal plastering.
7% – Flooring
Fixing of tiles for bath rooms, Laying of granite or vitrified tiles for flooring in other areas.
7% – Electrical & Plumbing
Plumbing and Electrical works internal with laying of pipes.
5% – Painting work
Painting of internal and external wall with putty works for internal walls, exterior emulsion painting, all finishing.
3% Wood work and railing work
Carpentry works of all doors and windows, Fabrication of railings.
5% – Interior
Interior woodwork as per the design.
1% – Handover
- urbanXprojects provides EMI based option from multiple banks like ICICI , HDFC , SBI , Canara Bank and many more banks
- There will be extra procession fee with EMI option, these are payment gateway or EMI providers charges , client has to bear all the charges
- urbanXprojects provides many online payment option like Credit Card , Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI , EMIs options
- There will be extra procession fee with online payment, these are payment gateway or EMI providers charges , client has to bear all the charges
- We don’t save any information about debit / credit / internet banking and other payment options
- All your payment transaction process through payment gateway and payment gateway uses the very latestv encryption technology to protect your sensitive financial information, which is PCI DSS and VAPT certified.
- 18% or 12% Goods and Services Tax ( GST ) will be applicable as per items and services under the Indian Govt Law